I have been very fortunate throughout my whole sporting life to visit many countries, meet so many awesome people, and thus created a rich tapestry about triathlon training and racing.
This is why I also want to give back to the sport and become a coach alongside still competing at a high level in my sport.
It allows me to share my experiences both good and bad, to others' in their quest to try a new sport, new distance, new challenge.
Some of my more highlighted results from Junior Elite to Present time are below:
- 18th World Junior Champs. Japan. 2005
- 19th European Junior Champs, Greece, 2005
- World Biathle Champion, Monaco, 2007
- European Biathle Champion, UK, 2008
- French Grand Prix Elite racing teams 2007-2009 (Cesson TOC, Beauvais).
- Lisbon International Middle Distance- 3rd Pro Female
- Ironman Galway 70.3 - 3rd Pro Female, 2011
- Ironman Antwerp 70.3 - 6th Pro Female
- BTF AG Sprint Champion 30-34, 2019 (Q for Sweden European Champs)
- Race to the Stones 50km Ultra - Day 1 50km Winner (2021) + Day 2 50km Winner (2022)
- 2nd AG - Ironman Weymouth 70.3 2019
- ZWIFT Tri Academy Finalist- 2019
- 2nd The ROC Triathlon - Abersoch, 2021
- 1st OVERALL Female Ironman Egypt 70.3 -2021
- 1st AG 35-39 Ironman Mallorca 70.3 - 2022
- 1st OVERALL Female Ironman Weymouth 70.3 - 2022
- 1st OVERALL Female Ironman Egypt 70.3 - 2022
- London Marathon: 2h 55- 2023
- Long Course Weekend, Wales- Female Overall Winner 2023
- Outlaw Long Distance Triathlon, Overall Winner (3rd fastest female on debut) 2023
- European AG Middle Distance Champion, 2023